Texas Commercial Insurance Agents
If you were disabled and unable to work as a result of an accident or illness, what would you and your family do for income? Talk to us to see if you qualify.
Do you know if these three key areas are adequately covered?
- Property coverage
- Business interruption
Property coverage is often divided into two parts in a business policy:
- Fixed Property (buildings, fixtures, etc.)
- Contents (equipment, inventory, etc.)
or it can be a combined single limit. The ways that your property can be covered are: "All Risk" or "Specified Peril."
Liability coverage generally protects you from claims that arise out of harm your business (including employees) cause another.
- Do you operate off-site?
- Serve alcoholic beverages at functions?
- Sell products that could cause harm?
- Do you or your employees operate personal vehicles at any time in the course of doing business?
What happens if your business is shut down? Who will pay the bills? Will you be able to resume when everything is back to normal?
This coverage is often overlooked. It shouldn't be. Ask us to review what you currently have and we can work with you to make sure you are adequately protected!